What a good way ( other then coming to the shop everyday which I would LOVE!) to keep you up to date on what has just walked in the door!
Well this just came in the door today! New fabric from Blank textiles!
Chills 'N Thrills
GLOW IN THE DARK!!!!
Leaving you today with the Quilters Ten Commandments:
1. Thou shalt not do buttons.
2. Thou shalt sew 1/4" seams.
3. Thou shalt leave no bolt unturned.
4. Thou shalt not rip--only unsew.
5. Thou shalt not envy thy neighbors stitches.
6. Thou shalt NEVER pass a quilt shop. (my personal favorite)
7. Thou shalt cook and clean but one day a week.
8. NEVER quilt tomorrow what you can quilt today.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors block.
10. Thou shalt not reveal funds spent on quilting supplies!.